Nano calcium are finite particles of calcium. Which use different products such as dietary supplements. These nano-products are low dose and sometimes liquid. Nutritional intake of oral calcium is essential for maintaining strong bones and contributes to body function. For example, calcium nano helps the bones and the heart work better and the nerves deliver their messages between the brain and other parts of the body.
What are the different products of nano calcium?
Nano-calcium and nano calcium carbonate are manufactured in the following areas:
- In response to medication by adding hydrophilic potassium drugs. (nano calcium tablets)
- For potential shooting purposes.
- In the construction industry.
- In the purification of iron from ores in tall furnaces.
- Calcium carbonate is traditionally used in the manufacture of chalkboard.
- Coating, nano-wires, plastics, alloys and catalytic applications.
- In the petroleum industry, calcium carbonate is added to drilling fluids and used as a bridging and shaping or sealing agent.
- Soil calcium carbonate is an essential component of micrometer porous films.
- It is used as a diluent for paints.
- It is used as a raw material in sugar separation from sugar beet.
- In a wide range of adhesives, sealants are added to forming fillers.
- It is widely used in lasitech industries because it has very good effects on the properties and quality of rubber than conventional carbonate.
Uses of nano calcium tablets
Nano-calcium supplements can improve your health, but taking them too much can endanger your health. Taking calcium supplements, which are tablets, can reduce the risk of osteoporosis but are not easily absorbed in the digestive tract. Excessive calcium intake – more than 2500 mg daily for adults between the ages of 19 and 50 and over 2500 mg daily for people over the age of 51 can lead to problems.
These pills are prescribed for the treatment of osteoporosis in men and women after menopause and in the prevention of osteoporosis in people taking glucocorticoid medications. It is also used to treat patients with Paget’s disease (a type of bone disease).
This product can alter blood levels of calcium, magnesium and potassium. It may also affect the normal functioning of the kidneys. Calcium uptake and metabolism and its incorporation into bone tissue and prevention of calcium deficiency problems.
Are nano calcium tablets safe to eat?
This rare product can lead to severe and even life-threatening allergic reactions that require prompt medical intervention. Tell your doctor immediately if these symptoms occur.
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe diarrhea
- Severe joint pain
- Severe leg pain
- Nausea or burning sensation in the mouth
- Feeling stingy or murmur in hands and feet
- Difficult to urinate
Overdose of this drug, like any other medication, can cause stomach upset or heartburn. Reducing the volume of meals, increasing the number of meals, and the use of candy or sugar-free gum will help reduce this.
List of calcium nano products and their prices
List of nano-calcium products listed above. Using nano-calcium reduces costs and benefits, as well as upgrading technology and the ability to compete globally. For example, this product is added to rubber compounds to increase their strength. According to research, the simultaneous use of the rubber phase and the nanometer calcium carbonate filler phase has increased the impact resistance of polypropylene by nearly five times that of pure polypropylene.
This improved fracture resistance can partially overcome the limitations of polypropylene application and thus increase the scope of its application. In addition to these properties, the nanometer filling phase can reduce the processability, fragment molding, reduction of fragmentation and reduction. The cost of the product will also help. The nano calcium carbonate manufacturer of the highest quality products.
There are many factors that can influence the pricing of nano-calcium products, some of which are most prominent:
- Quality of product brand
- Gender and quality of the product
- The kind of raw material used in it
- The method distributed by its agents.
- Inflation and economic fluctuations in the country are increasing and decreasing today.
- Increase and decrease in the exchange rate, including the dollar
- And more.